Abigail

Abigail
In my new home.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Day

Today Mum roasted a large turkey.  I used to eat raw turkey, but this is diferrent. It smells really tastey.  Little Cat has been waiting all day.  I hear that Mum's first Aby was Samantha.  She was a ruddy Aby.  She lived 23 years and went crazy over turkey livers.  Why, she would run when she heard the knife being sharpened. She came from England from the very best line, GrChTaishun Leo.  She flew Pan Am by herself insured by a famous company, LLoyds of London.  They really bonded.  Samantha could jump better than me.  When she first met Dad she jumped to his shoulders.  She was mated with GrCh Chota-Li Jester and had kittens: then 2 more litters.  Evertone wanted her baby's but she kept some like Maya and Lasange (my sister named that cat).  Mum really fell apart when she died of pneumonia one Thanksgiving  Mum bought her a real tombstone.

I have a new neice, Baby Girl.  They havn't named heer yet.  She's 3 days old.

1 comment:

  1. If Samantha was the mother of Lasagne, the I knew her. She was a beautiful cat! I remember one time she was on the table while I pet her, and she rubbed her head against my cheek. Then, suddenly, she bit my nose!

    ReplyDelete