Abigail

Abigail
In my new home.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Past and My Future

Today was VERY special for Mum and I.  Mum spoke to my Gamma Ruth and learned all about me and my show career.  I WAS NOT A THROW-a-WAY!  I like Lil Cat and Bits were and are very much wanted.  All the others were tossed out here, even the new Momma Cat.  (By the way, noone has seen her all day, but we've heard mewing and she's eaten everything put out for her.)  I Am a Champion, but I guess the shows were not my destiny.  Why, I even ran from a judge.  They talked for a very long time.  Now, I need to go back and correct my history.  Mum really didn't know.  I'll talk more and post photos later.  Mum is still coughing, esp after talking....

2 comments:

  1. How exciting, Abigail! Learning more about your history is great! And those kittens, oh my, what a wonderful discovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Mom to stop talking and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete