Abigail

Abigail
In my new home.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tomatoes

Mum says we have a BIG problem.  Dad told her I ate lots of the beautiful tomato that she keeps with the fruits.  She says tomatoes are toxic to cats!  And can give cats severe stomach distress.  She says I can't have anymore.  She'll hide them.  But what will she do in August in the garden??  And what will I do.

Mommy cat speaks to her kits when they mew, kinda like a soft growl.  They're still under Mum's and Dad's bed.  She comes out to eat and play with the toys, but she's awful shy.  Nobody bothers her.  We want her to become more domesticated so we can tame the kittens.

1 comment:

  1. My dogs used to eat, only ripe tomatoes. They never touched green ones. They never got sick. I don't know if it would be the same for cats.

    ReplyDelete