Abigail

Abigail
In my new home.

Monday, January 9, 2012

crying again

 Mum cried when one of her friends was diagnosed with cancer, leukemia.  I wonder how her family feels. Today, another friend, my Doc's wife, was told she had liver cancer  Mum says it is a an extremely deadly disease.  She says she had a friend that who died 10 days after she found out.  Her friend, Diana, also now has diabetes.  She tested 400, which Mum says is a dangerous high.  She says she feels useless because she can't help them.  Some other friends have serious health issues too.

1 comment:

  1. I think it has to do with what kind of liver cancer it is. There is more than one kind. Sometimes there is nothing we can do accept that we love people and we love life. And a natural part of life is sickness and dying. I'm sure, Abigail, you know that all too well among your cat friends. Sending you love and healing purrs

    ReplyDelete