Abigail

Abigail
In my new home.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Long time & problems

I know.  It's been awhile.  I have been exploring every inch of the yard, garden, and surroundings.  Mum has been very upset that I stay away soooo long.  But there's so much to see.  Tonight I am in--it rained for the 1st time in days.  I got my tail wet.....  But, I came inside as soon as the rain started.  Everyone called it "a front" bringing in cooler temperatures.  It has been so nice.  Days of sun! The other cats say cold times are coming....

Hammond is doing well, but wants to play. The other cats ignore him, even me.  I really don't trust him.  There haven't been any serious fights besides a big one. Gary and Blackie were fighting.  I thought Blackie was the instigator and chased him all the way outside.  But I felt sooo bad.  Two days ago, his ear looked like he had an abscess.  I, of course, thought I scratched him.  But he had a "hematoma".  The Doc said it was a blood blister inside his ear and it would cause his ear to droop.  He is such a good looking cat and this will hurt his ear.  It'll crinkle.  The Doc said there was no way to prevent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment