Abigail

Abigail
In my new home.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Other Happenings of the Season

Mum said she didn't have time to make out catnip toys (they're ready to sew tho).  So she bought the bestest ever from Cat Faeries.  We even like to play in the paper.  They're shaped like mice, corn on the cob, carrots, cucumbers, and such.  She refreshes them with their organic catnip spray.  She bouoght alot since there are so many of us. 

They named the wild cat, Alice.  She's a Maine Coon, but we think she really has her own home and just comes her for visits.  Bits chases her and he means for her to go away.  But we'd let her stay anyway if she wants. 

Mum thinks Gary and Si need a new home each so they could get more attention and love.  But Dad is soooooooo protective and says "They're happy here and not everybody would treat them right.

We thought Old Black was diabetic.  He came here as skin and bones.  Thenkfully he isn't, but does have a kidney infection.  He's even gained a little weight.  Doc Phil lets her keep the medicine here to save money.  It came in handy recently what with him ill and all. And then we all got kitty colds.  I still have mine. Mum is so worried about me.  Then Baggy got an abscess from when I hit him on the back.  Can I help it if I'm not sure which one attacked the other?  I just hit the first cat that I see.  He took the medicine better than I do. He didn't fuss at all.  He is quite the lover boy.  I chase him from Mum.  She's mine.

Poppy is so funny.  The others too.  They hide in boxes and jump out at people or a cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment