Abigail

Abigail
In my new home.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

more friends

I'm calling these cats, friends.  I've had no trouble with these other cats.  Bits is the oldest in the community.  He is cream-colored.  Humans call him orange.  He's cream.  Even I know which is which:

Popeye is orange and Bits is cream.  Are these people colorblind?  Bits was born at what is called "the old house", around 13 years ago.  He had a twin brother, Kibbles, who died from a chicken bone.  Don't let cats have chicken bones!!!  Bits is a very personable cat.  He likes to clean Mum's hands and face, esp her ears and eyes.  He also likes to wake Dad up during the night his claws in his hair.  Dad usually hits him with a soft pillow, saying, "Bits, go to the end of the bed."  I've noticed that sometimes he actually does.

Lil' Cat is the Queen of the House.  I was a Queen at the cattery, but that was for breeding.  She rules the house, which is OK for me.  I am soooo much smaller than her.  I think the other cats think I am a kitten.  Nobody seems to hate me.  Oh sure, sometimes they'll hiss at me, but not strong enough to intimidate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment