Abigail

Abigail
In my new home.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

I can't believe it's been so long since I've written. So much has happened in this house and with the cats and the human family.

I shall try to catch it all up. Not sure if I really filled everyone in with importance of Mum's trip to Destine, FL. Mum flew down to put her father's, mother's, their marvelous cat, Kiska's ashes in the Gulf of Mexico. That's what the wanted. (Mum's and Dad's kits, dogs, and other pets are buried in our garden. We even have a tombstone. Mum and Dad havn't been able to chisel all the names on the stone, but do keep records and will when they can. some of our neighbors and friends are buried there too. some of the family are buried across the street at the old house: Dagmar, Samantha, Zachariah be Ezra, Maya, Jonathan's ferret, Lasagna, Attila, and some other dear ones. All are missed.

Going back to the Gulf..... Uncle Steve, Aunt Becky, and Mum gave the ashes to the Sea, and the Sea gave them fish. And what fish!

I will continue later. The time changed here and I must put Mum to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment