Abigail

Abigail
In my new home.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 2011

I'll write a little before I crash for the night.  I am exhausted!  I've been out and about since dawn. It's now dusk.  I love being outside.  I don't always come when called but once in awhile I do.  Mum is really upset because she doesn't know where I go.  She says she wants to put a bug on me so she could track me.  She is so afraid for me.  She even thinks someone will steal me....  (like Sorophy).  I don't think I'd ever go to a stranger.

Poor Old Bits.  He's 68 in hyman years.  The only problems with illness he's had were absesses from squabbles.  But he developed a hemotoma on his ear, just like Blackie.  But Mum and Dad took him to a differrent Doc who knew a newer technique to fix it.  The cost was higher, but he doesn't have a button.  Don Garvin drained it and put a dressing on the ear.  He also has a very bad ear infection but no earmites.  Doc said it is very rare for him to have to treat ear hemotomas.  Mum and Dad have had cats for 64 years and never seen one before.  He didn't seem to have trouble with the bandage or the meds, but came home for supper without it....

No comments:

Post a Comment