Abigail

Abigail
In my new home.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Obsession

Mum calls me "obsessed" with being outside.  Saturday was sooo nice.  I stayed out just about all day and night.  I would come in and check on Mum, eat something and go out again.  During the night I brought in and ate 2 moths, then went out again.  She was up at 3 to get a drink of water just as I was coming in the for the night.  She was not happy.  (These moths aren't the only thing I've caught. I caught several other moths, a fly and a big ant earlier, but they were in the house.)  Yesterday it started raining during the wee hours and continued until this morning and it's colder and rainy today.  I'm spending more time in the house today even on top of the kitchen cabinets in my basket.  Last night she and I couldn't sleep very well until 3:00.  I kept going out.  Everytime I came in and ahe called me "wet cat".  I then waked on her BSF homework and smeared the answers in ink.  She uses real washable ink in a fountain pen.  She said she'd use the excuse just like the old saying. "My dog ate my homework."

1 comment:

  1. You funny cat! I really gotta talk to your mom, soon! Maybe she can give me a call tonight or tomorrow night?

    ReplyDelete