Abigail

Abigail
In my new home.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

outside

I have finally been allowed to go outside. Mum wasn't happy about the idea.   I ran out a couple of times at night before I had "permission".  Mum was so frantic.  She even fell down an bruised her knee.  But I knew I where I lived so I came in the big door when she opened it.  Being allowed to go outsideis so strange for me.  O  course, given  my history of running I think Mum thought it was best to alow me to know I could go out with her knowing.  That way, she knew she wound'nt chase me and scare me.  Boy, what an adventure, when she allowed me to go out unsupervised.  All those new smells.  I wandered all over.  I did sit on her neighbor's porch.  The man yelled at me.  I ran, but Mum explained to him who I was.  Of couse, feeling so liberated, I did it again.  Another time I went 2 doors down, but ran when she saw me.  I went on the deck and then discovered the garden.  I love to be outside and wonder why she trusts me to be outside, but there are other cats who are allowed outside.  She must really love me.  What a new life I have!  This is paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment