Abigail

Abigail
In my new home.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Outside

I have to write this again.  Mum said I lost what I had written.

I have been staying outside as much as I can, except at night.  (Scary)  I pretty well know the area I live in.  But Mum was so upset, so I started coming in the house to see if she was ok.  One day it rained. And,  Dad called me "Wet Cat".  We have a writer of books (some on the Best Seller list) living next doors.  He doesn't like cats.  One day I was hiding under his lilac bush, when Poppy came across the alley.  The man chased him away.  Little Cat talks of when there no big fence Bits would go in their backyard their to find  him tied to a clothes line. Their dog is a mini-daschhound.  He would chase the poor thing and tease him. Now they have 2 and have the voice,yippy-yappy.  Mum tells me that most our cats are bigger than they are.  I bet I could have given them a lot of trouble. I did chase Blackie.  She said dogs should be big, have a big bushy tail, their own ears, and go "Woof".

I am sleeping with Mum and Dad, but the bed is often so full of cats, what with Baggy (I call him handsome), Big Black, sometimes Littl Cat (her Highness), and etc. that I have trouble finding a place to sleep.
It's only a full size bed....Still I cuddle  up in Mum's elbow or Dad's leg.

There are 4 black cats living here.  I'll never so many cats that look and live differently from me.  I've only been around Abyssian breeds.

Beddy-bye time as Dad says.

No comments:

Post a Comment