Abigail

Abigail
In my new home.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Outside

   I am soooooo happy to be here.  None of the cats bother with me and I don't bother them.

   I now know about the immediate area.  I stay out side except at night (scary).  There's so much learn.  You know about big bad machines.  I have to very careful and stay out of the streets.  The next door neighbor doesn't like  cats.  I went over to sit under the lilac bush.  He didn't see me.  But Poppy started to come over from the area, and he came over and yelled.  I was frightened.  They have little dogs, called "mini-dachsound that yippy-yap whenever someone is outside. L'll cat told me that before they put up the high fence they would tie their dog to a clothes line for recreation  Bits would go as close as he could to irritate and   by chasing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment